Patrick M Kane, MD
Ear Nose and Throat (ENT), Otolaryngology
Naples Otolaryngologist Patrick M Kane, MD, is here to better coordinate your healthcare from your primary-care physician to one of our specialty offices. In collaboration with your primary-care physician he understands your health history, offering you a seamless patient experience. Dr. Kane works closely with audiologist, Linette Perry, M.S., F-AAA for all your hearing care needs.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and Medical Academic Honor Society Alpha Omega Alpha, 1978
- Residency: Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Specialty: Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Philosophy of Care: “I am committed to offering the best possible solutions for medical and surgical treatment of the ear, nose, throat, head and neck.”
Dr. Kane is a member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He has been recognized as an “America’s Top Doctor” by CastleConnely.com for the past 20 years.
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.