Richard Santa-Cruz, MD
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Port Charlotte Interventional Cardiologist Richard Santa-Cruz is here to better coordinate your healthcare from your primary-care physician to one of our specialty offices. In collaboration with your primary-care physician he understands your health history, offering you a seamless patient experience.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, Miami, Florida
- Residency: Internal medicine, University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill, North Caroline
- Fellowship: Interventional cardiology and cardiovascular diseases, University of North Carolina Hospitals, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Specialty: Interventional Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Interests: Heart disease prevention
About Millennium Physician Group
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, and now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has quickly become the leading independent physician group with more than 800 healthcare providers across the Southeast. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, physician therapy, telehealth, wellness programs, home health, hospital care, and much more. Nationally recognized as a leader in value-based care with consistently high levels of physician engagement, Millennium aims to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare… and be Your Connection to a Healthier Life.