Adriana Gonzalez-Canal, MD
Riverview Primary-Care Physician Adriana Gonzalez-Canal, MD, is your primary partner in health.
She’s an expert in preventive care and patient-centered services proven to improve patient outcomes. She joins our team of physicians, advanced providers and staff who lead the nation in the quality of care they deliver.
- Education: Doctor of Medicine, Ross University School of Medicine, St. Michael, Barbados, West Indies
- Residency: Family medicine, Baptist Memorial Hospital, Memphis, Tennessee
- Specialty: Family medicine
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Hobbies: International travel, reading, indoor cycling and exercising, Formula 1 racing, comics and dogs
Millennium believes authentic connection inspires the right action. We deliver the highest quality care and exceptional patient experiences. We work as a team to make sure you receive the right care, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in Port Charlotte, Florida, in 2008, now headquartered in Fort Myers, Millennium Physician Group has become the leading independent physician group. Services center on primary care and are complemented by specialty care, walk-in centers, radiology and lab services, and much more. We aim to create a genuinely connected healthcare experience for patients by providing a comprehensive and coordinated approach to healthcare.
We are your connection to a healthier life.