Elizabeth A. Breza, MBA, MSN, ARNP-BC
Elizabeth A. Breza, APRN, graduated with her Bachelor of Science from William Paterson University, in Wayne, New Jersey in 1986. Upon completion, she joined the Navy to serve her country, there she served over 23 years as a Navy Nurse Corps Officer overseeing many sick patients and making sure they had the best quality care. Elizabeth also graduated with Masters of Science in Nursing for Adult Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner from the University of Cincinnati Ohio in 2013.
Elizabeth brings over 30 years experience! Please welcome Elizabeth to her location.
- 1981 – 1986: Bachelor of Science, Nursing at William Paterson University in Wayne, NJ
- 1996 – 1998: Masters in Business Administration at Webster University in St. Louis, MO
- 1998 – 1999: Certificate, Military Strategic Studies at United States Marine Corps Command and Staff College in Quantico, VA
- 2013 – 2015: Master of Science, Nursing (Adult Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner) at University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, OH
Licensure & Certifications:
- ANCC Certified Adult-Gero Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Advance Registered Nurse Practitioner: State of Florida
- Basic Life Support; American Heart Association